OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Jealous in the North! Come on Turkey Season.

Started by heathwesley, March 24, 2011, 11:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heathwesley

It sure is hard reading all these great hunt stories guys are having down south.  Last year I made it to Mississippi for an early season turkey hunt but cdnt make it this year.  Up in Illinois our birds are starting to get fired up.  Cant wait to get after em.  Good luck to everyone and keep the stories coming from the South. 

ghillie

870FaceLift

Pass it on...

Trevor2

My season starts April 2 maybe I can give ya another then lol I'm dying this last week of waiting is killing me
Strutstopper

Gopherlongbeards

25 days till my season opens here in MN and I'm already finding it difficult to get to sleep at night  ;D

archery1

up guys still beat me.. i got more than a month.. up here in pa
Take a kid hunting

hobbes

I'm patiently waiting for season myself.  The green showing up in the photos from the south kills me, but I really like seeing and reading about the success.  The best I've seen so far this year is the videos that Flydown and Hardcore are posting, makes me want to jump on a plane in Denver and land somewhere, anywhere in AL or MS if for nothing other than to see a redbud or dogwood blooming.

huntinhard

Well don't worry when we're done we'll be reading about you guys. Also, I'm already mowing the lawn which gets in the way of turkey chasing

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Mag10

Quote from: huntinhard on March 24, 2011, 01:12:36 PM
Well don't worry when we're done we'll be reading about you guys. Also, I'm already mowing the lawn which gets in the way of turkey chasing

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

My lawn has 10 to 20" of snow on it now,  I can't wait till it melts.

FireDoc

Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

clarksvalley

woke up to snow this morning here in pa.,come on spring!!

LilFridWV

Eagerly waiting for April 25Th to roll around in West Virginia. Love and hate hearing all the success stories. Good luck fellow turkey hunters! :smiley-char092:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

harvester

taken the boy this weekend and I get to go April, 2.  :z-guntootsmiley: