OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

First Osceola

Started by R.W. Mackey, March 24, 2015, 10:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Good stuff! Congrats on a great bird!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

outdoors

REAL NICE BIRD
WHERE ABOUTS DID YOU GET'M
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

strutnva

alloutdoors

beagler

Never Misses

LONGBEARD22

zeke632

Thats great ! Congrats

R.W. Mackey

Thanks for the kind comments guys. As stated earlier only 40 min. Long but memories for a lifetime.
That was just as good a hunt as I have ever had. Totally different hunting than what I was used too,
Lots of small islands of trees with very open pastures around them. Would be very hard to move on a bird, glad it worked out he came to us.
  Area is near Polk City, FL, it was on the DC Cattle company property. They advertise here, great people, good eats and place to stay, very good Turkey hunting. Highly recommended.

RW
Lone Star Gamecalls
We Talk the Talk

Roughneck

obro

I have to agree with everything Roy said . I hunted at DC with Roy . I killed a nice bird also . He killed a great bird . My hunt lasted about 20 minutes . The ranch was great an the people even better . Beautiful property . I will return in a few years when my slam is complete .

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

camotoe

Congrats , we got some nice birds and weather in the spring . Glad it worked out for your group .

762hunter

Color me jealous! Great bird
I want to make a trip in the next year or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TURKEYWHACKER

Nice bird and congrats.