OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB: A good custom slate for begginers on a budget.

Started by Gutsdozer, March 24, 2015, 05:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnrut

Matt Mclain or Lonzo are the 2 I would be going after. Matt has some calls in a bait shop down the road from me and they are super nice calls  and won't break you either. Just can't see how you could go wrong. I reckonment you contact him and have him run a couple for you. JMO

Gutsdozer

I was no expecting so many great responses and advice! Thanks to everyone so far and keep it coming. At this point I am leaning toward the Sneed hot hen. Still have to call him and give a listen though. He seems to have a good following!

Gutsdozer

I got a lot of people telling me about Mr. Sneed that I called him and after talking to him I had to order a Hot Hen. He is a pretty neat guy to talk to btw. He is also a very busy guy right now. So thanks all and I wish you all luck this season.

sbbow

Good deal !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jgarrett

Quote from: Gutsdozer on March 25, 2015, 04:47:01 PM
I got a lot of people telling me about Mr. Sneed that I called him and after talking to him I had to order a Hot Hen. He is a pretty neat guy to talk to btw. He is also a very busy guy right now. So thanks all and I wish you all luck this season.
You won't be disappointed with that call.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Ranman

You will be very happy. I bought a second one for backup. Great gentleman, and great call maker.
Randy