News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Immigrant from the old near dead TT&H forum

Started by eggshell, March 22, 2015, 04:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerbasshunter3

Xcal1ber

I cut my teeth on Turkey and Turkey Hunting forum. I loved it but it has went down hill and activity is way down. Good to see you here Eggshell, you'll enjoy this forum a lot. Lots of nice people and turkey talk.
He shouldn't ought done'nat........ He dead.

MAKEemQUIVER

Same here Eggshell I used to be on T&TH, remember talking to you some.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

Cut N Run

Hey Eggshell, How's it going?  Good to see you here.  I've been missing T&TH, though many regulars have migrated here.  Good luck this year. 

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

GobbleNut

Ahh yes, Eggshell (Dana),...I remember you well from our old prison days together with Mark Hay.   ;D
This is "Gobblerman" from T&TH.  I gave up trying to get on over there a while back.
Welcome, my friend,
Jim

Mike Honcho

Illini Tom

i was a longtime subscriber to the mag, then joined the TTH forum a few years ago. theres still a few diehards that check in over there every now and then but i doubt if the forum is up much longer
print media is dieing. used to subscribe to 6 or 7 hunting/fishing magazines but cancelled them all once i discovered this internet thing

eggshell

Howdy all you guys, heck it's like a family reunion. 
Cut N Run , my daughter still is interested in some of the flint napping site you gave us. She is getting ready to go to grad school in anthropology and museum studies. Actually it looks like she may be going down into Gobblerman's neck of the woods to New Mexico state or Arizona State or possibly Texas Tech. If she does I may have to pay her a visit in turkey season. Those are some states I have not hunted.

Thanks to all the rest who welcomed me. I remember several of you and appreciate the new acquaintenances.

My turkey hunting will be somewhat slowed this year as I am just coming off major surgery and will have a pretty extended recovery, but I ain't dead so I'll find a way to hunt.

To all my new friends here I wish you a safe season and remind you to be safe, everyones family expects them home. You do not want to make the call I had to make in 2009 ,when I was shot in a turkey hunting accident, to tell your family, If i die I just wanted to tell you one last time I love you! I made it by the grace of a mighty God, but never want anyone else to suffer through such a deal.

SCGobbler

Welcome!

I played over there a long time ago but migrated after finding this list!  Hate to see it go, but this forum has plenty of life, old farts, tall tale tellers, and good old fashioned turkey hunters so we will be here a long time!

:welcomeOG:

The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

TnTurk

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

turkaholic

I also spent many hours on that site. I remember you,welcome back to an active site.
live to hunt hunt to live

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call