OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Immigrant from the old near dead TT&H forum

Started by eggshell, March 22, 2015, 04:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggshell

Hello to all turkey finatics. I spent years posting on the TT&H forum and now it is near dead. I was wondering how many of those good ole boys have ended up hear to talk Turkey.

For my new friends: I live in and my home hunting grounds are southern Ohio, I have hunted turkeys in 8 states and done the grandslam and have been chasing turkeys for 43 years. I typically hunt Ohio and Kentucky every year. I Love both spring and fall hunts.

Glad to find a place to talk turkey

Snoodsniper

eddie234

Welcome, I migrated from there to. Still check in every once in awhile. I feared once we lost the magazine the forum would follow eventually. There are a few of us here. Welcome

tomstopper

Old Gobbler

Hey man ! Welcome aboard , everyone's welcome ...... We are normal every day folks ,that like to interact and have conversation on turkey hunting , I can't say their is anything normal about a person who wakes up at 3 o'clock dressed in full camo and scours the woods for turkey meat , lol , but we are normal I guess , or crazy depending on your point of view

welcome aboard --- Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

mgm1955

sbbow

Welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

Welcome aboard. I migrated from there as well. I sure don't know what happened but I do know this is a great site.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

ElkTurkMan

Dtrkyman

:welcomeOG:   I came from the nwtf board, I still check it but it is pretty dead!

eggshell

Thanks guys I was surprised to see this many replies so soon, that say good things........here's hoping we all give some long beards dirt baths this spring

zelmo1

Dr Juice

AndyH

What part of Southren Ohio you from? I'm from Central Ohio myself. Good to have you aboard