turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Why I won't quit on God.....

Started by pappy, March 22, 2015, 11:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of my lips.
—Psalm 89:34
I cannot quit on God because He cannot quit on me! Plain and simple, let me ask you a question, how many times have you sat in your hunting spot, waiting on those birds to come your way, you called they responded once, then nothing for what seemed to be forever, so you decide to quit and head in...only to find out that some guy walked up on your spot 15 minutes later and boom....he walks out with your prize bird! You just quit believing that the promise of a successful hunt was within your grasp....your patience ran out....the same thing happens when we quit of God. We all too often face obstacles and road blocks in our life, things get tough, sometimes outright horrible, we kneel and pray, cause that is what we are supposed to do, but it seems like we pray till our knees get calluses and our prayers feel so inadequate and we quit, when right around the corner lies God's Best for us...the promise of God's Covenant, just like when you walked away from that prize bird, we can also walk away from glorious blessings, because we lack the patience to remain faithful. God won't quit on us, He cannot.....so let's keep this in mind the next time we are thinking about walking out on Him.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

M22

Doc Holliday

well said.

just think how many blessings  we miss out on due to our finite minds trying to stuff His infinite wisdom into a tiny little box we can manage.
Didn't realize when I chose my user name someone else had almost the same handle...