OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Getting anxious!

Started by Spring_Woods, March 23, 2011, 08:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spring_Woods

Dang, this sucks. Season doesn't come in here until after mid April.

I know whats going to happen, I'll end up going out to my spots and calling one in before season. I don't want to, but I don't think I can resist.  :angry9:
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

hookedspur

Quote from: Spring_Woods on March 23, 2011, 08:53:33 PM
Dang, this sucks. Season doesn't come in here until after mid April.

I know whats going to happen, I'll end up going out to my spots and calling one in before season. I don't want to, but I don't think I can resist.  :angry9:
Be strong Luke feel the force ..
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

LilFridWV

:character0029: April 25th. So far away!

rev

APRIL 27th  feels like a year from now

Struttin Spurs

April 18th for me. This website is the only thing that can feed my addiction right now!

njdevilsb

May 1st here.  It doesn't get too hard to wait until you see dead birds on here everyday.  I don't think I can make it.

Spring_Woods

Quote from: njdevilsb on March 24, 2011, 09:21:01 PM
May 1st here.  It doesn't get too hard to wait until you see dead birds on here everyday.  I don't think I can make it.

I really don't think I could make it that long. If I were you, I'd have to roadtrip it.  :toothy12:
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

socalturkeyman

It Starts This Saturday FOR MEEE!!! Ah I cant wait any longer to try and put the smack down!
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

njdevilsb

Quote from: Spring_Woods on March 24, 2011, 09:22:26 PM
Quote from: njdevilsb on March 24, 2011, 09:21:01 PM
May 1st here.  It doesn't get too hard to wait until you see dead birds on here everyday.  I don't think I can make it.

I really don't think I could make it that long. If I were you, I'd have to roadtrip it.  :toothy12:

I'd LOVE to roadtrip it, but as of right now, I'd be hunting by myself.  I'm not against that though and it seems like my only option, I just haven't gone through with it yet.  I've been trying to talk my dad into going somewhere for a few years, even offering to pay for EVERYTHING, but he isn't into the turkey hunting like I am and says he won't pay that much and/or go that far for "just a turkey" when I talk of going to Merriams country.  Those are almost fightin' words.   ;D