turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2016 Call Makers Show in Unicoi

Started by M Sharpe, March 18, 2015, 08:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M Sharpe

Had to make a little change to the vendor list. Clint Corder will not be coming as a vendor due to a backlog of orders. However, he assured me he would be coming, just not as a vendor. We've got a fellow taking his place that has had many a table at Unicoi in the past, and that is Mr. Don Sitton!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

M Sharpe

We had a guy to drop out of the show on the vendors list. So we have replaced him with Gene Gardner. So welcome Gene to the show!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

M Sharpe

The show will be here before you know it!! I'm looking for a real good turn out! Looking forward to meeting a lot of you fellas for the first time! We've had a few to drop out, but had no problem filling their spot. That is to be expected! Some fine folks have offered to put out flyers in their vacinity. Thanks guys!! So far, they've put out about 100 flyers!! This is greatly appreciated!! As of right now, we've got over 120 people that will be dining with us! Thank you guys that responded to my request on this!!  There is going to be some of the finest knife makers and call makers, at Unicoi come January, that has ever been under one roof!!
If you need to make plans to attend this show, now is the time!! We look forward to seeing you!!

birdhunterdave

Could you please post the address, thanks.

misfire

Address is
1788 Hwy 356
Helen, GA 30545
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

datrip

I will be making the 3.5 hour drive from NC....can't wait!
Whatever is over my head is under His feet.
Member of the Tenth Legion since 2007

M Sharpe

Thanks for posting Lee!! Seemed to have missed it!!

Look forward to seeing you there datrip!!

Britton40

Saw Steve Mann tonight. He's ready.

Britton40

Heard it was a great turnout today!

M Sharpe

Quote from: Britton40 on January 13, 2016, 10:46:29 PM

Shame he didn't bring all of those with him!!!

Britton40

Quote from: M Sharpe on January 19, 2016, 08:07:31 PM
Quote from: Britton40 on January 13, 2016, 10:46:29 PM

Shame he didn't bring all of those with him!!!

He actually did. Sold 10.

slicksbeagles1

I was lucky enough to attend the Unico show. What a great time!!! I'm planning on next year.

M Sharpe

Sorry Britt, I wasn't aware he brought that many. For some 'nother reason I thought it was just 7 or 8 he brought!! I knew he had a good show though!