OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossberg customer service

Started by cannonball, March 23, 2011, 04:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

I removed my saddle mount from my 835 that I had put on over 10 years ago. I decided i wanted to use a picatinny rail to lower my scope so I wouldn't have to lift my cheek off the stock so much when shooting. After looking for over an hour it occurred to me that I had no idea where I put the original trigger housing pin and ejector screw that I replaced with the b-square parts. I called Mossberg last week and told them what happened and I wanted to buy the replacement parts. Much to my suprise the person I spoke to told me they would send me what I needed for free. I got the parts in the mail today, and they even sent me a spare ejector that I didn't ask for. I didn't pay for the parts or the shipping. That's what I call great customer service. I have been wanting an semi auto turkey gun, and this experience has put the Mossberg 935 at the top of my list. Two thumps up for Mossberg.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

drum817

Generally speaking ...Mossberg has EXECELLENT customer service  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

allaboutshooting

Quote from: cannonball on March 23, 2011, 04:50:40 PM
I removed my saddle mount from my 835 that I had put on over 10 years ago. I decided i wanted to use a picatinny rail to lower my scope so I wouldn't have to lift my cheek off the stock so much when shooting. After looking for over an hour it occurred to me that I had no idea where I put the original trigger housing pin and ejector screw that I replaced with the b-square parts. I called Mossberg last week and told them what happened and I wanted to buy the replacement parts. Much to my suprise the person I spoke to told me they would send me what I needed for free. I got the parts in the mail today, and they even sent me a spare ejector that I didn't ask for. I didn't pay for the parts or the shipping. That's what I call great customer service. I have been wanting an semi auto turkey gun, and this experience has put the Mossberg 935 at the top of my list. Two thumps up for Mossberg.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Always great to hear.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

3.5inchpainfulldeath

Good to know my mossy 535 is covered.... :you_rock: :you_rock:

knightrider

yet another reason thats all i own and will own, mosyy  :you_rock:

ILIKEHEVI-13

They have a great service department.   :happy0064:

My 835 is still ticking and it's probably close to 12yrs old. 

hookedspur

Quote from: drum817 on March 23, 2011, 05:17:31 PM
Generally speaking ...Mossberg has EXECELLENT customer service  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
:agreed: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

goblr77

They have the best customer service in the business. I have called them about fiber optic sights, beads, sling swivel studs (all small stuff) on different guns and they have always sent replacements at no charge. Usually had them within a week. The best thing about them to me is you can usually get someone on the phone right away instead of having to hold for 45 min.

trkehunr93

Never had any issues w/ my 500 or 835 but if I ever do this is good to know.  2  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: up for Mossberg!