OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

idiotic beliefs

Started by huntdux1, March 23, 2011, 03:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huntdux1

http://tinypic.com/r/zjjsbq/7

This lady really has no idea of what we as a country stand for, when I saw this on another form and listened to her she had my blood pumping.  I love the way the host told her how stupids w
she is.

huntdux1

isnt that  the truth, and these are the folks that are helping to put people in public office

Jay

It's trully amazing how stupid people are. That women is trully one of the most clueless individuals I've ever heard. ::)

Hognutz

That lady is clueless as to how the system works. She knows enough about it to get a welfare check, but that's where her ''smarts'' begin and end..What a doophus. Worst part is that she is probably somebody's mother..Yikes, that scares the heck out of me..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Jourdan_D

Quote from: huntdux1 on March 23, 2011, 04:11:57 PM
isnt that  the truth, and these are the folks that are helping to put people in public office

And breeding.............

Jay

Quote from: Jourdan_D on March 23, 2011, 05:32:27 PM

That's even scarrier.

TnTurk

Quote from: Jay on March 23, 2011, 05:33:28 PM
Quote from: Jourdan_D on March 23, 2011, 05:32:27 PM

That's even scarrier.
:TooFunny: And they vote other idiots into office too.

hookedspur

She will run for public office and probably get elected . :TooFunny:  :TooFunny: On second thought its not funny at all  !!!!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BoWhoop

So what have we learned here boys and girls?

According to Jo, the population of the US is now 600,000,000, which means that we have about 300,000,000 more illegal aliens than we thought!

According to Jo, countries, or maybe just the US, should have no borders.

Jo is on Welfare.  Obama gives her the check out of his personal "Stash".

Obama gets the money for his stash from all of the illegal aliens who come to work here and then give Obama some of their money.

Just to hear Jo speak, she "sounds" normal enough, until you actually listen to what she is saying.  In addition to being ignorant, I think poor Jo, bless her heart, might be suffering from Delusional Disorder.  She needs help, or an education, most likely both.

catdaddy

The really scarey thing is that there are more of these kind of numbnuts that most of us realize. 

Flydown

Quote from: catdaddy on March 23, 2011, 10:55:11 PM
The really scarey thing is that there are more of these kind of numbnuts that most of us realize. 

You told that right! SAD, FREAKING SAD. >:(

longspur

Quote from: catdaddy on March 23, 2011, 10:55:11 PM
majarity by far. some folk think this country can be put back on the right track. It is over. Its been over for a long time we just didn't know how far it had gone. Hardly nobody under 30 is upset because they have lived in soft tyranny all ther lives. They don't miss freedom because they don't know anything about it. they wasn't taught the same history as older people and therefore can't appreciate this country. Not all now but most. I hope you understand how bad I hope I'm wrong and that I will never give up. Anybody to the right of Obama I concidered right wing concervitive when actually they are still far left. I hope I'm wrong about John Puke Boehner

gob09

the host is micheal savage if you never heard micheal savage you should he is a great American his show is called savage nation

unclerick

What a freaking idiot, them kind of people make up anout 43% of the population that are on some kind of welfare. Open borders, people makeing to much money? She probaily leaves in gov houseing with all the niceities that I can't afford, drives a nice car, weres nice clothes and has a gov paid phone that she used to call into the Savage Nation, braught to her by the folks that take personel responsibilty as that personel resposibility.  Moron
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.