turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

ENOUGH SNOW ALREADY!!!!!

Started by kamski1151, March 23, 2011, 10:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamski1151

Just as I was getting excited because all our snow was gone and it's been such a long winter.We get a half a foot last night. Winter just doesn't want to let go!! I'm sick of it !!!!!! :help:

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

shootumindaface

Im with ya, the woods were becoming devoid of snow and boom.. We got about 5 last night and they are saying 6 more today.

redarrow

Hey Kamski,listen closely,can you hear the violin I'm strumming for ya?You get to live in the beautiful north woods of Michigan. No smog.no traffic,no drive bys. So suck it up ,and pull up your skirt you big cry baby. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Timmer

No kidding!  Same here in Minnesota.  Over the last week nearly all the snow melted away, and we got half a foot last night, tons more in northern MN.
Timmer

All of the tools, some of the skills!

mnturkey

Enough of it already, we are getting it all day today have about 6 inches on the ground and another 6 inches.
The only saving grace is it covered up all the dog s*** that is in the yard so I do not have to pick it up yet.
SEMPER FI

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

mossy835

Rain here you need frog legs and flippers to hunt.

paintbrush

We ended up getting about 10" of this white crap! It's blowing so hard it's tough to tell how much we actually got. 3" snow drifts with most side roads impassable and all area schools closed. Mail isn't being delivered today either. Cars stuck all over the place. This winter is really getting old! When will it ever end?

shootumindaface

3" snow drifts dont sound too bad :begging:

stinkpickle

sugarray

HoleInTheWall Longbeard

Quote from: sugarray on March 23, 2011, 12:09:11 PM
Quote from: shootumindaface on March 23, 2011, 12:06:45 PM
3" snow drifts dont sound too bad :begging:

My thoughts too!!   :whip2:

Almost all winter up here I swept that much off of my rig every morning...  ;D

kamski1151

Quote from: Hognutz on March 23, 2011, 11:06:33 AM
Where's the love, Red?? :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
That is the love... You should hear him if he don't like ya!!!

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

Woodsman4God

Quote from: kamski1151 on March 23, 2011, 12:41:43 PM
Quote from: Hognutz on March 23, 2011, 11:06:33 AM
Where's the love, Red?? :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
That is the love... You should hear him if he don't like ya!!!

you  should hear them when they get together, its like two ornery hens going at it