turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Stone road slates

Started by Spitten and drummen, March 11, 2015, 10:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

I bought a stone road slate call today on a whim. For anyone who has one , how do they sound and what do you think about them. The good and bad. Honest opinions please.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

M,Yingling

looks like youll find out for your self in a few days Ha ,,,I got one Gary's slates realy like it  ,,,, and would half to say the awards he has won under his profile I wouldn't be the only one that likes them,,,,
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Spring Creek Calls

I'm buying my third slate from Gary this morning. My friends have talked me out of the other 2 because they sounded better than there slates. As Mike stated above, Gary's slates rank up there with the best.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Spitten and drummen

boy , those are some good friends. talk you outta buying a call because it sounds better than theirs lol. :funnyturkey:
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

mgm1955

Quote from: M,Yingling on March 11, 2015, 10:49:09 PM
looks like youll find out for your self in a few days Ha ,,,I got one Gary's slates realy like it  ,,,, and would half to say the awards he has won under his profile I wouldn't be the only one that likes them,,,,
:agreed:

turkey-slayer

I have a slate call, glass and aluminum pot from Gary at Stone Road calls and they all speak good turkey. I'm sure he can make you a good call and a great person to do business with.

Muzzy61

Great calls at a good price
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

coyote1

Gary makes a great call. I have a few of his calls with different surfaces, all talk turkey.