turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My Dad has passed away

Started by rempumpman, March 10, 2015, 01:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringbill

My prayers and sympathy for your loss. I lost my father last year and it has been hard but like you, impressed upon me the importance of living each day fully and loving those still here. Amen. Good hunting!

dirt road ninja

SumToy

Praying for you and your family  :mycross: :cross2: :bible:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

CT Spur Collector

Thanks for sharing. Your father has earned his reward and congratulations to him because we know that those who live in Christ also die in Christ.  He has his reward now in his new home.

You were very lucky to have your father for many years, I was not that fortunate but the few years I had were precious and I learned a great deal.

Peace be with you.   

GSLAM95

Prayers sent for you and your family during these difficult times.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Hillbilly yelper

So sorry for your loss! My dad passed in 2009, he taught me to love and respect the outdoors! It's such a blessing to have had a wonderful father to make so many memories with! Our prayers are with you and your family! God is so good, all the time!
Tim
New email: lmurdock@k12.wv.us

boomer

So sorry for your loss! Prayers sent to you and your family.

slamman

So sorry to hear about your dad. May God Almighty grant him peace in his eternal life and may He give the patience to you and rest of the family to bear this great loss.

beagler

Prayers out to you and all your family.
Never Misses

Thunderbolt

Sorry to hear of your family's loss....God bless..prayers sent..

Longshot

God's peace and comfort to you and your family, Barry.
Hunt with your children today and you won't have to hunt for them tomorrow.

rempumpman

Just now getting the time to be here on OG! there is NO way to say Thank You enough for all your prayers & Condolences; one can own/buy a lot of things in this world, BUT when a group of Men who love & share the same passion for Turkey Hunting, get together and pray for one that is facing difficult times, then there is simply no amount of money that can buy that kind of compassion; as I read through these post, I was reminded how Dad taught me that being concerned for others who are hurting was of up most importance; Dad spent his entire life caring for others and his knees were literally worn out b/c he spent so much time on them praying on behalf of those who were in need.

Thank you everyone again for your concern & prayers; to have my name lifted up in prayer to Almighty God is something that I do not take for granted; it is my hope & prayers that in some way I can return the favor for all here; Dad wouldn't want me to grieve too long as he told me many times in the past that this day would come; he was ready to meet God and I know beyond any doubt that he is having the best time of his life right now and he would definitely tell me if he could that there would be NO WAY he would want to come back.

I will miss him more than I could ever put in words but now it will be necessary for me to continue to live for God to the best of my ability; to continue to tell the good news of God's Amazing Grace through His Son Jesus until the day I cross over; AND when that Time comes for me, it will be only through that Grace that I will be rejoined with Dad where I can probably guess he is getting ready to go on a fishing trip that where the Crappie are spawning through out all eternity!............. :wave:..... :happy0064:
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.