OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My Dad has passed away

Started by rempumpman, March 10, 2015, 01:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grayfox

Prayers are sent to you & your family Barry.

WNCTracker

I am sorry for your loss. I lost my dad as well unexpectedly two years ago on Christmas at only 68 yrs old . I loved and respected him. He as well instilled in me the love for the outdoors. Having gone through the ruckus of life from college to kids and career, hunting got lost in me. When he passed, that fire was lit again in me brighter than ever and it's the time spent alone in the woods when I remember him now the most vividly. . Thank you for sharing with this post and God bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tennessee Lead

So sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

DawgsFan1

It's my prayer that the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart during this time.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

TN Beard Buster

Lifting prayers up to you and your family during this time of grief!

Phire Phite

Prayers to your family. 
And when God calls you to rejoin with your father, you shall both chase 30 Lb 14" long beards.

JHoyle

Sorry to hear...prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BowBendr

So sorry for your loss Barry.
I truly hope the 1st gobble of the year makes you smile and fondly reflect.

Sent from Gobblers Knob, NC

Gold Spur

My condolences to you and your family.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

datrip

I am so sorry sir. I thank God for your dad....that he was a follower of Christ foremost....that he was a Godly husband who took his marriage covenants seriously....that he was a Godly father who took his responsibility given by God to teach, model, and impact his children in ways that are God-honoring....that he was friend to whoever crossed his path. It is said that the measure of a man is not often known while they are alive, but it is rather unmistakeable when they are no longer with us.  Your dad was a man of legacy as his life will continue to make an impact. My prayers are with you and your family, especially your mom during the coming days that God will use the memories of your dad to minister to your hearts.
Whatever is over my head is under His feet.
Member of the Tenth Legion since 2007

born2hunt

I hate to read of the loss of your Dad. A strong father/son relationship is a bond like no other. But to have been raised by a man that taught you to love God and the outdoors is probably  the greatest gift a son could ever ask for, at least for me it has been.  My prayers are with yall and I'm sure you'll continue  his work well.
2 Corinthians 5:8
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

El Pavo Grande

Praying for you and your family.  Sounds like you were blessed to have a great dad and friend.

Marc

I am sorry for your loss...

I hope to outlive my parents, and I pray that my children long outlive me...  My father still hunts and fishes with me, and I cannot imagine losing my best hunting partner.  I know it will happen, but I still cannot imagine it...

I hope your faith and family help you through these tough times.
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Bigspurs68

I'm sorry for your loss. He will be right there with you this spring.
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

RutnNStrutn

Barry, I am very sorry to hear of this. I lost my father two and a half years ago, so I know what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :jesus-cross: