OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My Dad has passed away

Started by rempumpman, March 10, 2015, 01:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-town

I've also experienced the loss of my father. I know your pain, but also your joy knowing you'll see him again. God will indeed comfort you in your pain. God bless

Gobbler2577

His grace is always sufficient as you know and He will sustain you and your family through this.  What a comfort in knowing your dad was right with the Lord and now you are looking forward to that great reunion day.  Prayers from Mississippi.

mgm1955

My condolences. What a blessing to have had such a man in your life and double blessing that he was your father and best friend.

Cut N Run

Sorry for your loss.  Dying is part of living and its something we'll all face eventually.  Your father was fortunate to have been loved by people who cared and respected him a great deal.  I'm happy to hear he helped guide you and others along the path of enjoying & respecting the outdoors.  Cherish your father's memory and live each day you get to the fullest, they're not guaranteed.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Jbird22

Sorry for your loss. Prayers will be sent for you and your family.

ridgerunner

Sorry to hear that you lost your Father :cross2:.

Tommythreetoes

My condolences.  Losing a family member hurts and my thoughts will be with you this spring.  The turkey woods makes friendships that much better and I know you'll carry his presence with you to the woods.  When I was younger, I used to get aggravated at my dad.  I knew it all ya know.  We would leave too late.  He'd call too much/not enough etc...  Now I just enjoy having him with me out there. Time moves too fast.

owlhoot

So very sorry for your loss. :cross2: :jesus-cross:

marshboy

I'm so sorry for your loss.
I lost my Dad 3 years ago on March 19th, the final day of winter.  We talked on the phone damn near every day.  I still miss him.
My business partner and his father don't seem to have a close relationship.  It's not bad, mind you, but they don't seem close.  How I wish I could get through to him that you can't get time back.  When he's gone, he's gone.  Make memories with him now.
I'd give about anything for one more talk with my Dad.
Best of luck,
Greg

Devastator

Bama turkey hunter

Tony

VA_Birdhunter

Very Sorry!! Prayers for you and your family!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Roughneck