OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This Morning's Coyote

Started by beagler, March 07, 2015, 03:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beagler

Well I met the boys at 8am to hit a swamp where a pair of coyote have eluded us twice this season, not today. We surrounded the swamp and cast a single hound in. In a short period of time the hound jumped the yote and we had a chase going. After a few circles I heard one of our groups' shotgun's resounding through the swamp and I was hopeful it was a well placed shot. He managed to take this 31.4lb female attempting to circle back into the swamp. Another coyote made it out without any of our members getting a shot off. Another morning spent with good friends.

Never Misses

porcupine

tomstopper

zelmo1

:funnyturkey: Saved a few more turkeys and kept the coyote population down. Thank you and congrats

mgm1955

perrytrails

Gut Pile

Very nice as in nice and dead !!! Looks like you all had a great outing this morning !
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

Gooserbat

Good going, now kill the other one.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

suburbhunter

okiegobblers

Nice yote and nice to see another coyote hunter here.

West Augusta

Looks like a good time to me.  Congrats on ridding the woods of another fawn and turkey killer.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Old-Rat-in-the-Barn

That's a nice one! What flavor of ammo do you guys have in your shotguns for coyotes?

Bowguy

Awesome! Nothing like the sound of hounds in the chase!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Number17

CasB and Penny???

I've spent a few hunts with those two in the North Country. Good Times!
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls