Main Menu

Rate my Hooks Picks!!

Started by StruttinGobbler3, March 22, 2011, 07:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4nwtf

archery1

Take a kid hunting

handcannon

Well you guys just helped me make my up my mind too. I'll be dropping a dime on them shortyly too.

redleg06

You'll find one that you like and everyone is different in what they prefer so no one can tell you what will be best for YOU.

neal

Their all good and one will fit you perfect!  :z-winnersmiley:
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

stinkpickle

I finally got around to trying some.  I ordered an Executioner, Phantom 2 ('cause I like ghost cuts), and a Jr. Duplicator (to try out a small frame), all in "large tape", of course.  Out of the three, the Executioner is my favorite, as I seem to be able to run it 90% as good as my usual Woodhaven Sadler McGraw straight out of the package...with little to no break-in, which is a definite bonus.  I think I'll try the pro pack next...

StruttinGobbler3

I'll probably place an order for the hunters pack if I like what I get with these four calls. And from all I've heard about Hooks mouth calls, I'm sure I won't be disappointed. Scott was also an awesome person to do business with, one of the friendliest people I've ever spoken to and excellent customer service. I feel certain I'll become a repeat customer.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion