OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rate my Hooks Picks!!

Started by StruttinGobbler3, March 22, 2011, 07:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StruttinGobbler3

Just wanted a few opinions. I mostly use Woodhaven and Tom Teasers mouth calls, but I'm always open to something new that might be better than what I already have. After reading nothing but wonderful reviews about the Hooks mouth calls, I've decided to try a few. After poking around on the website and figuring on which calls I thought would best suit me, I decided to order the Executioner, the Devastator, the Shockwave 2, and the Persuader. Anyone using these calls have any input on them? Any other suggestions? All in all, how do you rate my 4 picks? Thanks.  :gobble:
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

StruttinGobbler3

After the hundreds of comments on Hooks diaphragm calls I've seen on this website, no replies?  :begging: With all the Hooks fans and users on this website, SOMEONE has to have some input.  :goofball: Don't be shy, speak up!  :help:

Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

shootumindaface

You made good choices.. Consider yourself lucky to buy one diagphram and love it you did the right thing to buy a handful and get a taste.. You should find something or a couple of somethings you like in your choices.

bird

I personally like Sassy Gal II  :icon_thumright:

cassga

I keep several Executioners on hand

BOFF

StruttinGobbler3

Thanks for the input, everybody. Got off work early today so I have nothing to do but read posts!  ;D Keep em coming!

Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

Chester

I have the Executioner and the Devastator, like them both great calls.

Shotgun

TauntoHawk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Devastator

StruttinGobbler3

Hmmm..looks like I made some good choices so far. Might have to call Scott back and ask him to add a Sassy Gal to that order though judging from the fans of it so far.

Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

dodger

Executioner and persuader here...

REBELYELL

Excellent choices! You might also want to try the sassy gals and the seducer.