turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite Camo

Started by laker, March 05, 2015, 08:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLH

I'm kinda partial to Ultimate Camo.....it's the most realistic bark pattern out there, and absolutely dissappears in the woods..
if you like bottomland, you'll love this stuff.....check them out.

Tbird

Shadowleaf. I like bottomlands and obession but shadowleaf is still my favorite

West Augusta

My favorite camo is cheap camo.  I usually check after the season and pickup what's on sale.
I'm not that picky.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

albrubacker

Quote from: bbcoach on March 05, 2015, 11:18:42 AM
Realtree All Purpose Green or Extra Green is my go to.
X2
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Ringbill

Started duck hunting with WWII brown camo and turkey hunting came next and M.O. Bottomland is classic and blends in well here in the sloughs. Everything that came after is too busy! :angel9:

StrutStopper_71

For the most part I wear Realtree Ap deer and turkey hunting.

mgm1955

MO obsession or Realtree AP

Cut N Run

Bottomland is my favorite.  I really like the look of that Ultimate Camo, JLH  Gonna go check some out.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Spurs

Nothing beat the Shadow Leaf pattern Mossy Oak had.  That with a Greenleaf pair of pants made me completely disappear in the AR bottoms.
This year is going to suck!!!

Cutt

Obsession, by the time our Season gets here, it's pretty green out. Just wish they offered more Obsession options for clothing, very limited.

jason5.9

It don't matter what camo you wear as long as you sit still...  And have your hecs suit on :popcorn:

PALongspur

I pretty much wear Bottomland all season but I do have some lucky Break Up that I like to wear if I need a change.

turkaholic

I am a big fan of leafy wear. I have 2 sets of cabela's leafy wear pro 2 in woodlands for early and extra green for mid season on. I sewed a fine black mesh face mask on the hood to keep the black flies out when they get unbearable.
live to hunt hunt to live

laker

I enjoy hearing what everyones preferences are. I'm currently stocking up on Bottomland from the Mossy Oak store. Never know how hard it will be in the future to find and you cant beat their price.

TeamCF

Obsession, hands down.