OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite Camo

Started by laker, March 05, 2015, 08:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laker

I see alot of talk on the forum about peoples favorite camo, this is a good place for everyone to post which camo they prefer to use!

My favorite is Bottomland but lately Obsession is really growing on me  :icon_thumright:

jaybird

Before the woods start to green up I use Mossy Oak Breakup. Afterward I use Obsession.

ScottS

Spitten and drummen

love me some mossy oak Greenleaf. glad they brought the pattern back. bought 2 sets and a vest. happy happy happy.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

tomstopper

Whatever is clean... :z-guntootsmiley: I do like the Realtree Extra Green in the spring but it really has never mattered to me. I own camo BDU's from the Marines, Obsession, Realtree, etc. and use them all. Good luck with whatever you chose to wear this spring.

Swampchickin234

Bottomland is the only pattern made! Haha obsession would be my second, like some nat gear, green leaf, break up, ap, extra....   First pick is always bottomland but after that its whatever's clean like stated above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvlimbhanger

Really like realtree ap and advantage timber

Gooserbat

It all works just sit still.  For cool looks though original Bottomland is hard to beat.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

KYFrid

(Spring)  Mix of Bottomland & Obsession

(Fall)  Bottomland & Fall Foilage   Since they are bringing back old school patterns I really hope they bring Fall Foilage back as my pants and shirt have seen better days.

northms

Found some old trebark camo pants last week and love the pattern.  Bark with small green leaves mixed in.

Bottomland is great before things green up. 

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: WVFrid on March 05, 2015, 10:23:57 AM

(Fall)  Bottomland & Fall Foilage   Since they are bringing back old school patterns I really hope they bring Fall Foilage back as my pants and shirt have seen better days.
X2 I love those old patterns. I would like to have them again.

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

arkrem870

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS

jordanz7935

New bottomland early season and then obsession after greenup. Its all just personal  preferance IMO. They all work it just boils down to what you like.

SCGobbler

Quote from: WVFrid on March 05, 2015, 10:23:57 AM

Fall Foliage was one of my favs as well!

I am a bottomland/obsession guy as things green up.  I did not get in on the MO Greenleaf, but I really hope they stock that pattern going forward!  It sold out within about 2 days.
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

bbcoach

Realtree All Purpose Green or Extra Green is my go to.