OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Yes, I May Have a Problem

Started by hunter22, March 05, 2015, 07:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I am telling you, it is an addiction. I never did any drugs but not sure how they could be much worse.

outdoors

HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I SEE NO ADDICTION AT ALL.  :icon_thumright:
I showed this to my wife and she see a addiction
I LIKE THE HOLSTERS THAT U HAVE ,, REAL NICE.  :icon_thumright:   :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Bowguy

callmakerman

I like keeping mine hidden so the wife doesn't know just how many I have. :TooFunny:

idratherb

wheres the striker and pot call cabinet :funnyturkey:

hunter22

and trumpets, scratch boxes, tubes, .....All those are in another cabinet and in plastic storage bins.

sbbow

I new you was a hoarder Lol. Very nice collection there Ricky!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drenalinld

Hillbilly yelper

You guys would be jealous of me...my wife encourages me to buy more calls! She looks them up and tells me all out them. Unfortunately, I am blind, so she is my right hand man in buying and picking out calls. Although my eye sight is gone it doesn't stop me from going to the woods and calling turkeys in for my kids and my buddies! I love collecting calls and hearing them turkeys gobble!
Tim
New email: lmurdock@k12.wv.us

hunter22

Quote from: Hillbilly yelper on March 05, 2015, 09:39:47 AM
You guys would be jealous of me...my wife encourages me to buy more calls! She looks them up and tells me all out them. Unfortunately, I am blind, so she is my right hand man in buying and picking out calls. Although my eye sight is gone it doesn't stop me from going to the woods and calling turkeys in for my kids and my buddies! I love collecting calls and hearing them turkeys gobble!

Man, that is awesome. You should be an inspiration to all of us. I needed that this morning. 

Hillbilly yelper

Thank you, hunter 22! I have a hard core passion for turkey hunting since 1985! God blessed me with having her to enjoy it with me!
Tim
New email: lmurdock@k12.wv.us

Gooserbat

The only problem I see is your needing room for more calls.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Muzzy61

Real nice collection. My wife and I have an agreement. I don't complain about here shoe collection, and she doesn't complain about my turkey call collection. It's worked well for 20 years now.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

hunter22

You definitely have to have an understanding wife. I fortunately have a good one!!

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"