MS Happening

Started by TRKYHTR, March 22, 2011, 05:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowhunter84

blueribbon

Glad You all had a geat time!!!

BOFF

Great to read Joe!!!

Nothing like fellowship with good friends, spending time in the woods, good food, and a great hunt!!

Good looking pics!!

God Bless,
David B.

alloutdoors

Sounds like a good time, congrats on a fine bird!  :icon_thumright:

boggszilla

Congrats,did stan potts get a bird to. :laugh:

turkey slayer

Congrats!!sounds like yall had a blast

TrkyHntr

He's big enough to ride in my truck!

REBELYELL

Way to go Joe, glad yall cornered one up before you left. It was great meeting you guys and sharing good times. I know you and Tom had a blast, he's quite a character. Next time you come to MS, be sure to bring your gun. Sorry, I couldn't resist.  :lol:  I am glad yall got to meet Coleman too. Congrats on a nice bird and thanks again for the calls.

hobbes

Sounds like a great trip even if the birds didn't cooperate as much as you'd have liked.  Congrats on the bird that did cooperate.

flintlock

Way to go guys, a grand time fo' sho'!!!!  Congrats on your gobbler too!

Wess
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

handcannon

Looks like he's spreading the Catdaddy fist pump all over the nation! Congratulations on smoking that big boy. Hope you make your 100 mark this year bro. Way to go team mate!

socalturkeyman

A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

turkeybow

Looks like yall had a blast!!  Congrats on your bird and good luck on the quest for 100  :you_rock:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

chatterbox

Great story Joe!
I loved the pics! That sounded like an exciting hunt! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

nctrkyhntr