OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I had to share this with others!

Started by deerbasshunter3, February 26, 2015, 03:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerbasshunter3

If you watch the other video that I posted, you will see that he has a bunch of gear and a nice big new gun safe. I would say that he either 1. Has a job and pays for his own stuff, or 2. His parents are buying him this stuff and, therefore, are likely aware of his internet posts. He has his own channel and a good number of videos.

ericjames

He dose have a pile of videos, he has a drivers permit now from the video I saw. So everyone be careful he will be in a town near you soon. I want to listen to some of those gun reviews.

ericjames

jwhunter

Quote from: Marc on February 27, 2015, 12:04:04 AM
I feel for this kid...  desperately trying to fit in, and hopelessly fitting out. Hopefully his parents are completely unaware of his posting.  Even more hopefully, someone points out these postings, and the parents take some interest and involvement with his future internet interactions.

Great example of why passwords and blocking of sites for kids is such a great idea...

:you_rock:

catdaddy

This kid craked me up!! "I'd rather blow a possum call"  I've heard worse calling on some the Turkey hunting shows on TV. This kids needs his own show.

alloutdoors

Some of you seem oddly fascinated by this kid. Quick show of hands, who here can honestly say they didn't have some 'dumb kid' moments when they were that age? Yeah, that's what I thought. Now just imagine growing up in a time where there is such a readily accessible outlet for broadcasting your dumbest most foolish moments to the entire world...

kjnengr

Someone needs to teach that kid gun safety too.  I hate when people pick up a gun and put their finger on the trigger.   ::)

wvlimbhanger

One of two things happening here:

1.  The kid needs a dad or other male figure to take an interest in him and teach him gun safety, how to use a call, etc.  Probably doesn't get the attention he needs and deserves.

OR

2.  We are seeing the future host of a TV show funded by the Busbice's, which is very possible.

RutnNStrutn

dawgfrombama

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

El Pavo Grande

I was just waiting and hoping to see Will Primos emerge from off camera and body slam the kid.

Ruger M77

Probably shouldn't be making fun of him there's a lot worse things he could be doing. He could be a member of this forum I would hate it if we were the ones to discourage him from having an interest in the outdoors. At least he's trying
I eat therefore I hunt

captin_hook