turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTT-Albert Paul Box Call for Clint Corder Glass/osage pot call**TRADED***

Started by Yelper, February 26, 2015, 02:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yelper

Looking to trade my Albert Paul box for a like new Clint Corder Osage glass over slate pot. The box call has never been hunted with. It was made for a group of us hunting with friends last year in South Carolina.

***TRADED***

worth612000

Another awesome deal, if I had a Corder pot call to trade you I would be Happy, Happy ,Happy to do that trade!

hunter22

Me too. I don't believe I have ever seen Zebrawood used for the box before. I bet that one is raspy and high pitched. A Rio nightmare.

Yelper

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

worth612000

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 26, 2015, 02:48:30 PM
pm sent

Spitten if you have that exact pot call to trade I will shoot you with a pea through a straw. I just ordered one from Clint  in order to trade!

worth612000

Just joking!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: well I thought so, but have been told my humor is a little off. LOL

Good luck Spitten

MikeStaten

I think the wait for Clint's pot calls is right around 2 years now. 

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: worth612000 on February 26, 2015, 03:56:39 PM
Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 26, 2015, 02:48:30 PM
pm sent

Spitten if you have that exact pot call to trade I will shoot you with a pea through a straw. I just ordered one from Clint  in order to trade!
lol , you are killing me. I don't have exactly what he wants , but it is a nice clint corder pot call.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

scoot12

man last year I had the exact same pot osage glass over slate and sold it.  Dang  Scoot

Old Timer53

Well here is my Maple/Zebrawood call I discovered in Albert's shop last spring. Champ63 and I went to Albert shop last spring. We saw those Buck Run Limited Editions. I ran one and told Albert  that I had to have one. One raspy call that speaks turkey. Looking forward to using it on some Midwest and stubborn Ms Toms.

Yelper

Pretty cool. I just don't use box calls much and use Clint's calls a lot. I have been using his calls for about 5 years now and need to replace my others that are being used a lot.

mgm1955

Wouldn't know which call to take. Both are fine calls from two of the best around.

drenalinld