News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I like to give stuff away

Started by Gooserbat, February 26, 2015, 01:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigOwl

chatterbox

My lucky cabelas in New MOBU. Ever since I have been wearing it, it has helped me kill a couple nice ones!

longbeards

Never wore my underwear on my head that can remember! BUT am kind of partial to a Yetti Hat that I got when I bought one of their coolers 4 years ago,,,is military camo,,,and has seen more then its share of gobblers at close range!! Best Longbeards, WV

JK Spurs

I like my turkey well peppered

laker

ozarkhooks

SEMO

Gooserbat

CLOSED

I'll pull a $20 bill and the last diget in front and the first diget in back will make the winning number .
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

# IL 61799885 F

Winner is reply 56. Snoodsniper.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ericjames

RutnNStrutn

deerbasshunter3

turkey buster

Congrats!!! Gooser if I'd won then I'd just had 2 hats lol. Can't wait on that new call and hat

Gooserbat

If anyone wants a hat it's $15 plus $4 shipping of shipping I'd free if it's added to a call order of 4 diaphragms or more.  Pm for payment details via PayPal.
NWTF Booth 1623

tomstopper