turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Your vest

Started by tha bugman, February 25, 2015, 08:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

What best do yall use?  I found a Limhanger that I will probably be using this year.  My big hangupis pocket configuration and this has been the best I have found so far.

Xtrema30

Mine is made by Whitewater. Its a great vest i absolutely love it. Im not sure if it is available for purchase anymore though

Gooserbat

Tactical Tater II by Cabelas. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

drum817

I got a tactical tat'r II this year.  I've used a super elite 3 for years..... I also really would love to have a limbhanger!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Green Trumpeter

Cut N Run

Limbhanger.  Wish I had another as a spare.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

perrytrails

Limb hanger and a super elite.
Like the limb hanger better myself. Seats a tad better on the elite.

As for storage, limb hanger works better for me.

tomstopper

Tail Feathers

The BassPro version with the built in stadium seat.
Even though I usually carry a Gobbler Lounger these days I still use it.
Don't like leaning against all the pine trees around these parts.  I get up sticky... ;D

It allows me much versatility on where I sit up and the pockets work well for me.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

taylorjones20

I've used a Super Elite for a few years now and all of the zippers are messed up so all of my calls are just laying in there (actually lost a few strikers).  So I've got to get another one for this season but I'm not sure what I want just yet...
Alive only by the Grace Of God

FullChoke

I have a custom sewn vest that has hung with me (on me) for 22 years. I got the pockets and such where I wanted them in the first place. It just keeps on going. I may be buried in it at this pace.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

WildTigerTrout

I have an old HS Strut vest. I believe it was called the Strut and Rut. I have used it for about the last ten years with no complaints. I am sure they don't make it any longer.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

870supermagnum

I have a Super Elite vest in Mossy Oak Obession that I've used for three years and it's beginning to show it's age.  I'm one that believes, I'd rather have an not need it, than to need it and not have it, so the vest is pretty heavy.

Swampchickin234

Have 3 field line vests that I bought probably 8 years ago(there probably my favorite) 2 in obsession 1 in real tree, and payed 14.99 for them a piece on clearance, a super elite , and recently an ol tom essentials strap vest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk