OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Evaluation

Started by allaboutshooting, February 24, 2015, 06:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Clark is a great guy.  He and have had some valuable conversations, in which I always learned something.  I've never though of him as bias. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

allaboutshooting

I appreciate all of the positive comments.

Thanks again,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

chatterbox

Clark.
I feel like I speak for the majority when I say thank you for all the hard work you put into to help us turkey hunters.
Your advice and opinions are always appreciated, and that does not go unnoticed.

Thank you,

Mike

Snoodsniper

Quote from: jordanz7935 on March 04, 2015, 03:54:40 PM
Well no i didnt read the article. I just took another posters word that the ssx was a top performer.Not big on "hunting" magazines.90+% of what most hunting mags print is pure marketing. You can call me whatever you want m77 but i think i have multiple valid points.
Turkey Country isn't just a hunting mag. It's about all things turkey, the NWTF and a lot more. Take a look and you will see. Clark's article is informative and unbiased. BTW I was glad to see the Ballistic Specialties choke in the line up. They've been in the performance shotgun game for a long time and don't get much press.