OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Brossie?

Started by n2trkyhuntn, February 23, 2015, 08:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n2trkyhuntn

Ordered a turkey bag from these guys and they took the money out of my account but they have yet to email me so I've tried calling, emailing, just about anything and can't get a response out of anybody. Anybody else know why this is or have had this problem?

catfish charlie

I ordered one to. I ordered it about a month ago and haven't heard a word?

taylorjones20

Doesn't look like their FaceBook page has been active in a long time....
Alive only by the Grace Of God

RutnNStrutn

Hopefully it works out, but it sounds like y'all learned a hard lesson. :angry9:
Before I ever order from a company I've never heard from, I always look them up on the Better Business Bureau website and check them out.

http://www.bbb.org/

I started doing this after I learned a hard lesson too. :angry9:

Turkeyman62

Ordered one myself, POOR communication after several weeks I received the bag in bottomland. Nice bag ...
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

oliverharrelson

I tried calling/emailing brossie for a couple days with no response. Called midwest last week and they had one left in stock.

Gobble!

When ordering from a small website I always use paypal. If they don't accept paypal I shop somewhere else.
Might want to get the credit card company involved to see if they can help.

alloutdoors

You aren't the first one to have this issue, there seem to be similar threads here on a fairly regular basis. That said, as far as I know people have always gotten what they ordered, it just seems to take a lot longer than it should and it seems like they are absolutely terrible at getting back to people (as in I've never heard of them responding to anyone, ever).