OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

looking for lyman strikers

Started by chad fenton, February 22, 2015, 02:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chad fenton

I f anyone has any lyman strikers they will part with let me know.  Thanks in advance.

worth612000

I hear He make some nice ones. Even when Bill list some they go fast. I don't have one yet. Maybe you will luck up. I did on a Woodhaven Strike 3 laminated oak flare tip the other day.

Good Luck

scoot12

His snakewood is some kind of good.  Scoot

sbbow

I'm waiting for Bill to thaw out. LOL looking forward to my snakewood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG150

Last year I was lucky enough to catch Bill's post when he had some of his strikers for sale.I picked up a Snakewood and Pink Ivory.If you get a chance at buying some,don't overlook the Pink Ivory.On some calls I like it better.

hunter22

Quote from: MG150 on February 24, 2015, 06:19:54 PM
Last year I was lucky enough to catch Bill's post when he had some of his strikers for sale.I picked up a Snakewood and Pink Ivory.If you get a chance at buying some,don't overlook the Pink Ivory.On some calls I like it better.

I agree, Bill's Pink Ivory is right there with his Snakewood. I run both of them on aluminum pots and hard to tell them apart.

chad fenton

I sure do like the camo dymondwood striker of his I trade for a fowler striker that I traded for.  I have a few more comin my way from members here that I have bought.  A snakewood a bocote and wenge waiting to here back on a charcoal dymondwood.

mgm1955

Quote from: scoot12 on February 22, 2015, 05:12:29 PM
His snakewood is some kind of good.  Scoot
:agreed:
You won't go wrong with any of his!!

worth612000

Quote from: hunter22 on February 24, 2015, 06:24:52 PM

I agree, Bill's Pink Ivory is right there with his Snakewood. I run both of them on aluminum pots and hard to tell them apart.

MG150 suprised that it was you that got the snakewood and Pink Ivory. I remember that ad and remember Rickey sending a pm, so I figured he snatched those up. He's really fast. LOL

MG150

Quote from: worth612000 on February 24, 2015, 11:18:56 PM
Quote from: hunter22 on February 24, 2015, 06:24:52 PM

MG150 suprised that it was you that got the snakewood and Pink Ivory. I remember that ad and remember Rickey sending a pm, so I figured he snatched those up. He's really fast. LOL
When I got to him there was only one of each left

870-Wingmaster

whats the deal with these strikers?  Does the guy no longer make them?

chuckward

Just doesn't make calls or strikers this time of year do to the weather in NY. Unheated garage. Chuck

hunter22

He told me recently he hopes to get back at it as soon as the weather breaks some.

chad fenton

worth612000

Quote from: chad fenton on March 02, 2015, 12:18:44 AM
Anybody have any let me know.

Good luck with that! But I do hope you can get some, season is almost here. I would help you out but I have zero. As soon as Bill list some they are gone in minutes.