turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Warmer Weather

Started by ep427, February 18, 2015, 10:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ep427

How many on here are ready to see warmer weather? It really is hard to work outside this time of year and the high here tomorrow is 17.

RiverRoost

Same here. Once deer season ends in january I'm ready for the cold to go. I work in agriculture and February is the worst/most boring month all year. Plus it's the month that stands in between deer season and my favorite season of the year!

bammerslammer 50

I agree. After deer season I'm ready for spring. I dred summer though. I hate summer with a passion. I wish it would go from spring to fall every year.

bluerivertrapper

I would love some warmer weather. Right now it is -6 with a high of 4 today.

paintbrush

I definatly am!  Right here now as I type this, it is 25 below zero. This is our coldest night of the year so far by a long shot! North Central MN.

dejake

I know I am, and I bet the birds are too.  The last week, every morning it's single digits.  It amazes me how they can survive in brutal cold and wind.

Snoodsniper

Oh heck no. I love negative temps and knee deep snow! Seriously though I can barely get my dogs out to run rabbits right now so I'm starting to get a bit annoyed.

ep427

I like the snow but always wish it would go away after a couple days. I'm not very fond of summer seems my ideal temp would be around 75. If it could stay around there I would be happy.

Turkeyman11

Hey guys, I don't mean to rub it in, but here in Southern Utah we have been in the 60's for two weeks now.  We should be in the 40's.  Our night time lows are only getting down to 30 degrees.  We have hardly any snow even at high elevations.  The grass is greening up already and I saw three gobblers strutting for hens yesterday.  I know this sounds crazy but I'm hoping for another little shot of winter since my first hunt isn't until April 15th. 

bmhern

Low 20s tonight supposed to be 70s this weekend, blueberries blooming like crazy. I just wish it would either stay cold or  warm up, I cover plants for a few days then uncover a few days. I love spring but dread summer, its just too hot for too long once it gets here.

30_06

-6F tonight, ice snow and wind. I'm ready for it to be over.

mgm1955

I'm ready. More snow this weekend here.

surehuntsalot

I'm ready, the season here opens in 3 weeks
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Gobble!

Would like to see it stay like this to mid April.

socalturkeyman

Quote from: Turkeyman11 on February 19, 2015, 09:27:53 PM
Hey guys, I don't mean to rub it in, but here in Southern Utah we have been in the 60's for two weeks now.  We should be in the 40's.  Our night time lows are only getting down to 30 degrees.  We have hardly any snow even at high elevations.  The grass is greening up already and I saw three gobblers strutting for hens yesterday.  I know this sounds crazy but I'm hoping for another little shot of winter since my first hunt isn't until April 15th.
Socal has been in the 80s. We haven't seen winter in 5 years.....
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy