turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got My Lynch's Call from Winchester Today

Started by zelmo1, February 18, 2015, 05:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

:funnyturkey: I just got my free Lynch's Longbeard 150 call today. Only 2 weeks. It sounds very nice. My
soon to be 8 year old has already confiscated it, now she needs a " real turkey hunting vest ". I think/hope I created a monster. I hope everyone enjoys theirs too. Al Baker

mgm1955

Nothing better than your daughter as a hunting partner.

bammerslammer 50

That's awesome man. Can't wait for my boy to get old enough to hunt with me.

bamagtrdude

---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

KYStalker

Got mine too, doesn't sound so great.  I'm going to try and tune it up if I can.
If you're not first, your last!!

M Sharpe

Played 'em in Nashville, wasn't impressed!

Who owns Lynch now????

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

bamagtrdude

Quote from: KYStalker on February 28, 2015, 08:50:29 AM
Got mine too, doesn't sound so great.  I'm going to try and tune it up if I can.

I'm curious to know what you did to get it tuned up & sounding good!
---

Bowguy

That's awesome brother. My daughters n I run calls all the time and it's priceless. Their first turks were the same day. Still gets me wound up thinking about it. Best of luck!

bamagtrdude

Well, I got mine in the mail today and ...  man, this thing sounds like JUNK!!  :(  But, it does look "old school" & I suppose will make a great display piece in my office cubicle...

BGD
---

762hunter

Yea got mine in as well and was not impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LONGBEARD22

My daughter is 9 she's eat up with it we done drove the wife crazy she also killed 2 deer this past year 6 pntr an a doe I am one happy dad got chocked up typing this !!

ericjames

Quote from: bamagtrdude on February 28, 2015, 06:10:06 PM
Well, I got mine in the mail today and ...  man, this thing sounds like JUNK!!  :(  But, it does look "old school" & I suppose will make a great display piece in my office cubicle...

BGD

Come on show us how it sounds. I'll be looking for your review. Lol. I can hear it now. " This piece of crap"

Izzyjoe

I got mine today, and I think out of the box it sounds great! I'm sure it'll serve me well this spring!

rem 300

Turkeyman62

Years ago when the calls were first made in Alabama. They came with a small envelope that contained chalk , rubber bands and a tuning peg. The small dowel was wedged between the sound boards to achive the desired tone pitch. You can do the same thing today by breaking a toothpick in half and wedge it in there. A lot has changed since the company moved from Alabama to Liberty Mississippi. I believe there in Georgia today.
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..