OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2015 NWTF Callmakers Comp (Video)

Started by trb136, February 18, 2015, 12:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trb136

For those who didnt make it to nashville,This is video I took of some of the Call divisions in the competition, Random calls off the table some are ribbon winners some are not, lots of good calls.
http://youtu.be/tyqdnP98G3c

silverspur

Great video Tim, you ran those calls real well!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

hunter22

Thanks Tim. Some real good ones you showed.

I have told Tim several times that if he could run his own calls in the competition for the judges that he would win for sure. The boy can flat run a turkey call. Builds a good one, too.

A thought just occurred to me. What if the callmakers ran their own calls in the competition in a blind setting so the judges could not see who made the call or was running it? What could be more fair than that? I bet you would see a lot more callmakers entering and eliminate a lot of second guessing about friendships playing a role if it were done that way.   

BEARD HUNTER

When a Turkey is ready to commit suicide you can't stop him.

Hersh

pappy

I ran up on Tim while he was running those troughs...excellent job and sweet calls...I lucked out and got the aluminum and should have hung around to get the next to the last one, but was outbid at the last...great video Tim, but I see you edited me out LOL
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Hersh

Looks like you played my trough at 7:00.  At least I think it was mine.  Thanks for putting this video up. Some awesome calls this year. Ryan

trb136

Quote from: Hersh on February 18, 2015, 08:50:44 PM
Looks like you played my trough at 7:00.  At least I think it was mine.  Thanks for putting this video up. Some awesome calls this year. Ryan
That was a good call!!! Congrats to you!

Hersh

Thanks man. I appreciate it. No one was more shocked than me. Had an awesome weekend down there.