Hooks again. Tagged out.

nickhrp

Gooserbat hillbilly and bacon
Primos 2" hooks
God Bless the Outdoors

BigMick

Woodhaven Black Wasp,  Copperhead 2, or Hornet gets my vote

sixbird

Got a Zinck Raspy Sister that I'm really liking too!

jlewis4390

Primos hook hunter long hooks ...birds love the rasp

Phire Phite

Don't think it matters what the rest of the responses are, it's going to be the Hooks for this guy with a 3 bird tag out....

Illini Tom

been a woodhaven fan for quite a few years
tried gooserbat last year and now have about half a dozen different woodhavens and gooserbats and like em all
this year's 3 toms came in hot to trot to 3 different diaphragms - woodhaven black venom and copperhead and a gooserbat double bit

WNCTracker

Quote from: Phire Phite on May 05, 2015, 08:10:44 AM
Don't think it matters what the rest of the responses are, it's going to be the Hooks for this guy with a 3 bird tag out....

You're right on that one.  4 birds on that executioner II and I'm sold.  It works well for me.

Smooth_Operator

I always start the year with a variety of mouth calls, but at the end of the season I find I'm always using the Hooks Executioner II more than any other.  It has brought many birds to the gun for me and seems to get birds to respond when others won't. In fact it will probably be the only diaphragm I buy this year...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

The Woodsman

greentag

I think you would really benefit from watching scott elis's mouth call magic,he explains all the cuts,how to find the one that works best and goes into great detail on using them.i could always use a call enough to kill a bird but  I have to say that dvd helped me improve a lot,and taught me things I knew nothing about before.

PALongspur

jestunner@yahoo.com

:agreed:
Quote from: drum817 on February 17, 2015, 09:31:28 PM
Check out Hooks!!!  I like the swindler & the new game changer series.

I ordered 3 yesterday.  They were more than helpful in helping me pick out a call. :thanks:

sixbird

Came across this...Never understood why certain calls worked for me and others didn't...

https://youtu.be/3uPXoGEZeYg

yelpy

Quote from: sixbird on April 21, 2016, 07:09:29 PM
Came across this...Never understood why certain calls worked for me and others didn't...

https://youtu.be/3uPXoGEZeYg
Great video!!