OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

M2 3-2-7

Started by SumToy, March 21, 2011, 08:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

This was something a customer emailed me.  This was a M2 with the HV-13 3-2-7.    Now it was not but at 30 yards but it looks like a small pattern.    He said he had shot it at 50 and will get me pic of targets.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Gobble!

ILIKEHEVI-13

That is tight.

Hey do you or will you make a shooting match choke for a moss 835?  I may be needing one.  But I have to find out the smallest exit diameter allowed for they plug the chokes.  

Send me a pm on the price.  

SumToy

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 21, 2011, 08:52:32 PM
That is tight.

Hey do you or will you make a shooting match choke for a moss 835?  I may be needing one.  But I have to find out the smallest exit diameter allowed for they plug the chokes.  

Send me a pm on the price.  
I will build one but like to be up front.   They will put big numbers but they will walk around on the card.   The big bore will let the wad move around going down the barrel.  Bore is 775 and the wad on a Fed is .717 and Winchester wad is .707 so that is what makes them move around.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

ILIKEHEVI-13

How bad will it move around. 

We shoot at 71 feet.  I just would like to play with it and see.  My .675 chokes and .670 shoot well.  But I need to see how tight I can go first. 

SumToy

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 21, 2011, 09:04:45 PM
How bad will it move around. 

We shoot at 71 feet.  I just would like to play with it and see.  My .675 chokes and .670 shoot well.  But I need to see how tight I can go first. 
Most of them like to be around the 685 to 690 rang.   They make a good meat shoot gun for the gauge shoots.  Most of the time you not get in a shoot off so you safe. 

SKFOOTER

Quote from: SumToy on March 21, 2011, 08:34:21 PM
This was something a customer emailed me.  This was a M2 with the HV-13 3-2-7.    Now it was not but at 30 yards but it looks like a small pattern.    He said he had shot it at 50 and will get me pic of targets.
What brand and size choke???

bowhunter84

SumToy

Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 21, 2011, 10:12:56 PM
Quote from: SumToy on March 21, 2011, 08:34:21 PM
What brand and size choke???

It was one of our chokes.  SumToy Customs 650

SKFOOTER

Be sure and post the 50 yard pattern when you get it.  I'm very interested in seeing it.

ILIKEHEVI-13

.676 is the size plug they use.  Just found that out. 

SumToy

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 21, 2011, 10:42:07 PM
678 choke to pass. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: SumToy on March 21, 2011, 10:43:39 PM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 21, 2011, 10:42:07 PM
678 choke to pass. 

What would work the best with the Federal plactic hulls? 

doepee

is the .650 choke what you would recommend to shoot h 13 7s  three inch and three and  a half  in a sbe 2?    If so would a .650 be good for any other size shot in a sbe 2?