OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thanks from the Hooks booth!!!

Started by neal, February 15, 2015, 09:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

Just want to thank everyone who was able to stop by the Hooks custom call booth this weekend! We had a great time, meeting new friends and visiting with old friends. Always fun talking turkey and playing calls! I did sell a mountain of dymondwood strikers this weekend but good news, they will be on the website later this week along with the other options as well if anyone is interested. Plus all of the other great products on hookscalls.com.

Again thank you for everyone's support of Hooks calls and good luck this spring!!!

Neal
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

rem 300

Picked up a few mouth calls from yall thanks

strut-n-rut

picked up some great mouth calls from you also thanks alot

T-town

Hootn and I stopped by (several times in fact) and we both left a little cash behind.It's always a pleasure talking to ya'll and every turkey I've killed myself or called in for someone else for the last 5 years has been with a Hooks call in my mouth. None better!

chuckward

Thanks to ya'll I finally found a mouth call I sound decent on ;D. Enjoyed talking to ya'll and those diamondwood strikers sound good on everything I've ran them on. Chuck

pappy

Neal, we got there, stood back and watched the cash flow! Amazing!! You guys rocked the show, so sorry we did not get to talk, but by the tie we did  get there I was so tired my soninlaw had to carry me back to the room!!!!!!! LOL, congrats on a successful setup this year! pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206