News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Comprehensive Collection of Turkey Calls

Started by tom.smith, February 14, 2015, 09:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom.smith

Hi,

I have came across the most comprehensive collection of Turkey Calls. The one unique and great features of this android application is that it provides you the best tactics & tips of experienced hunters and you can easily get the attention of Turkey. I hope will work for you too.

It includes the following Calls: Cluck, Purr, Cluck & Purr, Putt, Tree Call, Fly Down, Assembly Call, Plain Yelp and much more.

Please share your experience your experience about the electronic / digital calls

Thanks.

TauntoHawk

I don't know of any states where electronic calls are legal, and I don't know any hunters that'd want to use them. Talk about sucking 99% of the fun out of turkey hunting.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jakesdad

Quote from: TauntoHawk on February 14, 2015, 04:02:22 PM
I don't know of any states where electronic calls are legal, and I don't know any hunters that'd want to use them. Talk about sucking 99% of the fun out of turkey hunting.

Agreed.Electronic calls belong in turkey hunting about as much as rifles do.

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

outdoors

MAN  AGAINST MOTHER NATURES GREATEST . . . . . 
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field