OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

ALERT: FREE OFFER Lynch Box Call w/purchase of 2 boxes Winchester/LB's

Started by bamagtrdude, February 14, 2015, 03:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamagtrdude

https://basspro.scene7.com/is/content/BassPro/99_PDF/Rebates%20&%20Free%20Offers/FreeOffer_WinchesterTurkeyLoads-jun2015.pdf

Hey guys, heads-up -- saw on Bass Pro's website on their Long Beard XR's that Winchester is running a promo for a free Lynch box call mail-in rebate with the purchase of 2 boxes of Winchester ammo.  You do not have to purchase from BPS; it's any retailer.

Sending mine in Saturday morning!!

Good luck,
BGD
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

spurman

Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Snoodsniper

Thanks for the heads up. I bought a bunch from Macks PW. Hopefully they will take my email receipt.

bamagtrdude

The rebate form says "Original receipt", so as long as that's the original receipt, you're good.
---

ericjames

bamagtrdude

---

rusty4269

I sent mine off a couple weeks ago. Got an email from winchester saying that they received it and it was accepted and to allow a few weeks for delivery. I think it said 6 weeks but I can't remember for sure.

Jeremiah 29:11

bamagtrdude

Quote from: rusty4269 on February 15, 2015, 04:04:03 PM
I sent mine off a couple weeks ago. Got an email from winchester saying that they received it and it was accepted and to allow a few weeks for delivery. I think it said 6 weeks but I can't remember for sure.

Awesome; the form says 8-10 weeks, but I think the website said 6-8...  But, no big whoop; I've got plenty of box calls, but we can always use ONE MORE, right?!?!!  :)
---

rusty4269

Quote from: bamagtrdude on February 15, 2015, 05:51:15 PM
Quote from: rusty4269 on February 15, 2015, 04:04:03 PM

Awesome; the form says 8-10 weeks, but I think the website said 6-8...  But, no big whoop; I've got plenty of box calls, but we can always use ONE MORE, right?!?!!  :)
Oh yeah, or 2 or 3 or 4..........

rem 300

I redeemd my receipt at the convention this weekend, and the box call was a waste of wood terrible call. Might be a good fire starter.

bamagtrdude

Quote from: rem 300 on February 15, 2015, 08:41:05 PM
I redeemd my receipt at the convention this weekend, and the box call was a waste of wood terrible call. Might be a good fire starter.

No way -- are you serious??!!!  Argh; can you post a video of you using the call so we can hear what it sounds like?  Surprised that Lynch would put out junk...
---

owlhoot

So a regular lynch box costs what, 40 to 50 bucks?   You buy 2 boxes of LB's for 40 bucks.

And get a quality box call.   Probably wood still to green to burn.

rem 300

Quote from: owlhoot on February 15, 2015, 10:21:25 PM
So a regular lynch box costs what, 40 to 50 bucks?   You buy 2 boxes of LB's for 40 bucks.

And get a quality box call.   Probably wood still to green to burn.

You are probably right might not burn lol

rem 300

Quote from: bamagtrdude on February 15, 2015, 10:14:26 PM
Quote from: rem 300 on February 15, 2015, 08:41:05 PM

No way -- are you serious??!!!  Argh; can you post a video of you using the call so we can hear what it sounds like?  Surprised that Lynch would put out junk...

Ain't kidding, maybe you will get lucky and get one that sounds remotely like a turkey.