OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Store

Started by laker, February 10, 2015, 04:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laker

I know I've seen some people on here post they have purchased off of the mossy oak store, I was looking to order some new Bottomland camo for this year and was wondering if anyone here has any info on the "Ripstop" pants or shirt? Are they good quality? The sizes are only listed by waist size and has me wondering if they will be long enough. I normally wear a 30 waist by 32 length (30x32) Thanks

zeke632

I'm not much help to answering your question, but I can tell you that I attempted to purchase some of the bottomland camo from there and they were out of what I wanted. They were out of bottomland, original BL & the greenleaf BL

Disappointed for sure

turkey buster

I bought both the green leaf and original bottomland from them and it's good material. The length of the pants was a little long. I'm 6ft & 215 pounds and XL was fine in the waist but like I said long in the length

laker

Thanks for the info, i personally would rather it be too long as i can roll it up inside my boots and that would not be an issue. Too short on the other hand could get uncomfortable quickly. I'm not sure what ripstop material is exactly, i wonder also about the quietness of it.

cuppednlocked

I bought a set of original bottomland clothes and a greenleaf shirt in the Tibbee style (ripstop).

The pants are LONG for me (size L).

Once "broken in" I believe they will be quiet and soft just like the old military ripstop utilities.

jordanz7935

Yea i called them yesterday and most everything i had my eye on(greenleaf medium pants  ,bottomland hoodie) was out of stock. I asked them when they would have it back in stock and was told june or july. I guess ill be getting new bottomland pants and shirt instead and have to settle for one of their comfortech tees in greenleaf. Only thing about the ripstop material is it is 100% cotton. I personally like the 60/40 cotton/poly blend better as it definately dries faster(early morning dew) and is more comfortable.The cotton mill pants and shirt is 60/40. Im a 32/30(5-10"/160lb) size in pants and the mediums fit great with a little extra length on the bottom. I told the lady if they could get more of the greenleaf camo in before season they would make some $$. She said they will try but can make no guarantees. They seem like real good folks @ Mossy Oak and will be getting my business in the future for sure.

jmitc4

Make sure to call their Foley, AL store as well, their inventory is separate from what is listed on website based on what the lady told me, I just ordered some greenleaf yesterday and it was on my doorstep today.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: jordanz7935 on February 11, 2015, 10:06:04 PM
Yea i called them yesterday and most everything i had my eye on(greenleaf medium pants  ,bottomland hoodie) was out of stock. I asked them when they would have it back in stock and was told june or july. I guess ill be getting new bottomland pants and shirt instead and have to settle for one of their comfortech tees in greenleaf. Only thing about the ripstop material is it is 100% cotton. I personally like the 60/40 cotton/poly blend better as it definately dries faster(early morning dew) and is more comfortable.The cotton mill pants and shirt is 60/40. Im a 32/30(5-10"/160lb) size in pants and the mediums fit great with a little extra length on the bottom. I told the lady if they could get more of the greenleaf camo in before season they would make some $$. She said they will try but can make no guarantees. They seem like real good folks @ Mossy Oak and will be getting my business in the future for sure.
I wonder if they pulled enough out of the warehouse stock to sell at the convention this weekend?? :OGturkeyhead:

SKFOOTER

Very smart move on their part! :turkey2:

jordanz7935

I called both of there stores today and they are flat sold out of medium greenleaf pants. Darn... I guess i should have jumped on em when they were released. On top of that i talked myself into a greenleaf vest this afternoon and theyre sold out too. Goes to show that good stuff goes fast. Oh well new bottomland will have to do for this season. They did say greenleaf will be back in stock come july.

turkey buster

Glad I bought mine right away

AndyH

Quote from: jordanz7935 on February 12, 2015, 08:06:33 PM
I called both of there stores today and they are flat sold out of medium greenleaf pants. Darn... I guess i should have jumped on em when they were released. On top of that i talked myself into a greenleaf vest this afternoon and theyre sold out too. Goes to show that good stuff goes fast. Oh well new bottomland will have to do for this season. They did say greenleaf will be back in stock come july.
I've got a medium pair of the Greenleaf Tibee pants new with tags that Dont fit. I'll sell them for what I have in them.

Jay Longhauser

Andy,

Ill take the medium green leaf pants if they are still available pm sent

Jay