OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Total Turkey Kills and States

Started by mozart_hunter, February 09, 2015, 09:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudhen

11 states I think?...

Closing in on 200 birds total....

Cutting way back on traveling these days, so I'm glad I have the good memories....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

GSLAM95

IL, MO, KY, TN, SD, NE, WY, KS, FL, TX, Sonora Mexico and the Yucatan most of those states multiple times for multiple slams.  As for as #'s go I stopped counting back in the late 80's when I hit my first hundred.

The #'s don't mean much anymore as it's the opportunity to pursue birds in all the the beautiful country that we are all so fortunate to have and share. 
Good luck to everyone this and every upcoming season that we are all truly blessed to enjoy.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

J Hook Max

Somewhere in the 150 range but no exact number. That took a lot of years.
Alabama (100 plus)
Tennessee
Mississippi
Missouri
Kansas

GobbleNut

I have hunted eight states in the U.S....
NM
TX
OK
WV
FL
GA
AL
TN
...and two states in Mexico,...
Chihuahua
Aguascalientes

Total birds killed is somewhere in the neighborhood of 110, I would guess.

paintbrush

Best guess would be upper 40's to low 50's taken in
MN.
SD.
WI.
MO.
KS.
FL.

Gut Pile

Only 1 in Ohio in 2 years / looking forward to this season as I get my brother into Turkey hunting !!
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

Illini Tom

IL is the only state i've hunted and hope to hit the century mark in a few more seasons  :gobble:

Gooserbat

OK, Mo, Ks, and 1 in Co.  I've killed a total of 64
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Devastator

Pa
NY
Mt
and soon to be hopefully Kansas,62 spring birds and have no clue how many fall kills.

JK Spurs

I like my turkey well peppered

RutnNStrutn

Didn't start turkey hunting 'til the mid-90's. It was tough hunting on FLA public land with a steep learning curve (self-taught). The first 3 years I saw more birds running away from me. :lol:
When I finally started killing birds, I was limited by FLA's 2 bird limit. The last 10 years I've been hunting out of state as well, and schwacking birds.

40 total (including 4 fall birds)
Got my birds in Florida, S Carolina, W Viriginia, Ohio, Michigan, Oklahoma, Nebraska and California.
Struck out in Georgia and Alabama.
Got a goal of killing a bird in all of the lower 48 states before I die. So I'll be traveling a lot, especially in 2-1/2 years when I retire.
Pumped for this coming season!! :icon_thumright: :fud: :turkey:

Rio Fan

WA
ID
OR (1 bird)

I've killed 47, all during spring seasons.  I hope to have many more years to hunt these awesome birds.

El Pavo Grande

K9Doc

AR.       NOT SURE OF THE NUMBERS IN EACH
MS        BUT I AM AT 183---Only Mature Birds
AL.        And I believe 10 jakes.
FL
TN
KY
MO
NE
KS
OK
TX
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

arkrem870

AR, AL, MS, OK, KS, MO. Don't have an accurate count