turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My Hevi 7 fears confirmed ??? (w/ pics)

Started by BowBendr, March 21, 2011, 03:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

No matter how you look at it... You have an OUTSTANDING pattern be it from last years Lot# or this years Lot#. 

I really do see many people getting into a panic over nothing as anyone that has been patterning guns for many years will always tell a person.  If you find a pattern that makes you jump up and down with joy then you better go purchase more of those same shells with the same Lot# to insure that you will continue to maintain the same consistency and pattern as there is never a guarantee that you will get the same performance from one Lot# to another Lot#.  Does this years Lot# perform the same as last years?  Obviously that is been pointed out by many that they don't but I will tell you that even though that may be true, this years patterns with the Hevi-13 Lot#'s are still nothing to be ashamed of, they are still out of this world numbers!

Oh yeah.... And once you find that magical shell that makes you all giddy and you buy up a bunch of them in the same Lot#, Don't Go Wasting Them On PAPER!!!!

jmo
bird

Mallards Only

I'd be more concerned about the change in POI.  Seems like the new loads are hitting lower than you originally had sighted in for, unless the 2010 pics are before you changed POA with the FF.

Ozark Ridge Runner

Glad I loaded up on Heavy-7's  last year.  You get lucky every once in a while.

R AJ

Bird,, I agree with both of you. If Iwas getting patterns like that last year I would not polish it . What is working great doesn't need tweaking. What you tweakest may make it weakest.

If you were getting really poor counts then by all means try something helpful and if that doesn't work go on to something else.