OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Squealing Hen has a Rival......Its a good way to get yourself SHOT!!

Started by VA_Birdhunter, March 21, 2011, 12:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

Well it looks like the squealing hen has a rival for the dumbest turkey hunting gimmick to ever hit the markets check this out!!!

http://www.wallhangeroutdoorproducts.com/products.html

This one has an added bonus the squealing hen doesn't.......it will help get you shot or bet yet a trip to the morgue!  Its just amazing the garbage that's trying to be put out these days its getting out of control!!

**Sorry if someone has already posted this I didn't see it on here and just wanted to share**
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

neal

Well if you could be 110% there was no one else hunting where you where at I bet it would work awesome, but you can never be 110% sure of anything! So good luck!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

stinkpickle

It's totally cool, because...

"Wall-Hanger Outdoors Products is a family business created to develope innovative, common sense products for the hunting, fishing, and outdoor industry."

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

handcannon

JVA54

Snoody Bastid

I'm going to order one to go with my antler hat for deer season. :o

HoleInTheWall Longbeard

mountman62

I can see it now, me with that decoy mounted on my gun barrel, no gloves, no face mask, crawling down the pipeline trying to sneak up on the strutting decoy, killing 2 birds with one shot, or MAYBE 2 PEOPLE with 2 shots, what some dumba$$e$, but they are probably making more money than i am
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

socalturkeyman

A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

Hoosierhunter

chatterbox

Old Gobbler

Guys - I just got back from a long hunting trip to see another thread 6 pages long on this very product - It was locked with a personal explanation by me-

The sad part about it is that the guy selling it actually registered to the forum to discuss the merit of the product - I would have thrown him off right on the spot , but rather than that I think he could sit here and garner some information and thoughts from turkey hunters nationwide - and take a moment to reflect how dangerous this concept is-- with a stern warning never to try and market, sell , promote the product on this PRIVATELY OWNED FORUM...or else -

--Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon