OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hey guys !!!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 01, 2015, 07:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

First , I've been so busy with work and doing renovations on my house I've  hardly had time to catch up with things

1) spring time is here , soon we will get many new members joining like usual , I ask all of you to just keep on doing what your doing and being the helpful fantastic people you have always have been , this place is what it is because of YOU , the greatest members anyone could be proud to associate themselves with - our members and guests view the site for long periods and revisit the site because it is a enjoyable and informative experience - og is slapped full of friendly and informed experienced turkey hunters

2) Turkey contest , be patient with me I'm pulling 12 hour days at ups and I get forgetful and distracted , if you need stickies let me know , if time passes , remind me again lol-

3) New member registrations , again I log on via cell connection several times , time permitting and let the new members in on the forum , all new members get a email notification , if you can't register with a existing location , try via another PC, or cell phone

4) The ever popular og patches , I submitted this years design already and in about 2 weeks we will likely have a proof for all to look at , it will be a new design and will have the very popular " boney " the og skeleton on it  , up to his shenanigans - please....no pm's reserving them , I have no way of coordinating that until they are offered for sale , they will likely sell right out as they did last year , so look sharp - on average I get asked 2 times a week if I have any extra 2014 paths , and sorry they are all sold out - around 2 weeks time I expect the 2015 patches in --

5) this is America , it's not a crime to sell things , of you make turkey calls , please post pictures of them , turkey hunters love turkey calls , post them up all kinds and types are welcome here

- Shannon Kelly
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

mgm1955

Thanks for everything Shannon.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

okiegobblers

Always wanted to say "thanks" for keeping this forum running. Really helps fuel the obsession! ;)

K9Doc

Great Site!!!
Thanks for keeping it running!
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

tomstopper

spurman

Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

the Ward

Cool!!   :you_rock:     Thank You Shannon!!

rusty4269

This site is very informative and friendly. Not much bickering and arrogance going on here like some other forums I've been on. Thank you for keeping this going.

Jeremiah 29:11

Muzzy61

Quote from: rusty4269 on February 02, 2015, 09:07:35 AM
This site is very informative and friendly. Not much bickering and arrogance going on here like some other forums I've been on. Thank you for keeping this going.

.                Amen to that. Love his site.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

albrubacker

Can't wait for the patches!! Best hunting site on the net!
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

owlhoot

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :happy0064: :happy0064: :z-guntootsmiley:

thanks a bunch Shannon.

g8rvet

Thanks brother.  You da man.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

allaboutshooting

Thank you Shannon.

Being helpful and respectful of others, their opinions and choice of products is the real key to the success of OG.

I appreciate being able to frequent OG and exchange information with other like minded folks.

Thanks again,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."