OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

GREAT week in Bama!

Started by Singlebarrel, March 21, 2011, 10:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Singlebarrel

The whole gang from Strut'n Tom Outfitters spent nearly the entire week on our new property in Alabama last week.  Our goal for Tuesday & Wednesday was to A) get to know the property a little better in preparation for our first hunters coming in on Saturday, and B) hopefully get a kill or 2 on video.  We did both!

Brian (WarEagle99) & Lee (WeHuntProductions) made a movie star out of this bird on opening day.  They killed him at the edge of a green field right after he flew down.

Then I managed to kill one about 3:00 that afternoon.

We had just walked into the woods, so we were all still together.  I think it's the first turk I've ever killed with 3 other guys present  ;D  Made for a great memory & a pretty cool pic!

We were fortunate enough to be able to get our hunter, Scott from Columbus, MS 2 great toms.  We killed this bird on video at the edge of a green field Saturday morning.

And this one in the woods Sunday morning.

Scott's buddy Eric got close a time or 2, and missed a longbeard Sunday.

All in all, it was a great week & a great start to the 2011 season!!!   :you_rock:

cassga

I'd say that was a great weekend. Congrats sir!

bowhunter84

Roostem33

Sounds like everybody had fun, Congratulations!!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

JVA54

935hevi

good job.  This year is the first for Penn for all day hunting for the last two weeks

tjh24

Great job!  awesome pics!! :z-guntootsmiley:

Hognutz

Great pictures.. Nice birds,, Looks like your weekend fullfilled your expectations.. Well done, Boys..Mike :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

T-town

Great pics! and I see Brian is a man after my own heart - Auburn fan with a Southern Miss hat on. Two rockin schools!

kansas hooks

Great Pics!!!!!  Awesome weekend.......Congrats

mmusso

alloutdoors

Off to a good start for sure, congrats all around!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

OLE RASPY

TrkyHntr

He's big enough to ride in my truck!