turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Midwest

Started by trb136, January 30, 2015, 08:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trb136

Congrats to all that entered.  Big congrats to my fellow North Carolinian Kimmy Hanks for Callmaker of the Year!!

jmck

a HUDGE CONGRATULATION to all that entered, and also to the GREAT bunch of guys that work so hard at Midwest to pull this event off for all the callmakers.
The pride and effort all makers put in their works are equal no doubt. Its a great lifestyle and one we cherish. It brings us all together with a common interest. Another great benefit in the lifestyle are the lifelong friends you meet along the way. You guys are great ambassadors for the sport.
Once again, not only to the makers I see I know, but also to the ones I hope to meet that did well at Midwest........
C O N G R A T S and continued success at this great lifestyle we all share in common

mgm1955

Congrats to all the fine callmakers that competed and a special well done to all the winners!! Great job everyone!!!

silverspur

Congrats to everyone that entered. A lot of effort and hard work went into each call. Good luck in the other competitions you may enter in 2015 :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

SS Calls

Congrats to all who entered. Way to go Kimmy.  :icon_thumright:

stone road turkey calls

Congrats to all who entered and the winners. I had a special intrest in this one this year, I finely got my son to build a pot call, the one and only he ever built, he liked using them not making them. so i sent it to the contest along with my calls, he got so mad at me, hey lets see what happens you never know. don't know how it turned out, have to wait and see. my son unexpectedly passed away 3 weeks ago he was just 41 years old.

Gary
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

mgm1955

You have my sympathy Gary.

silverspur

My deepest sympathy and prayers
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

ridgerunner

Sorry to hear about your son Gary.

jmck

Also want to send my deepest sympathy and prayers for you and your family Gary

T-Dub

So sorry Gary....Prayers for you and your family.

Spring Creek Calls

Gary, I am so sorry to hear of your sons passing. Please know this whole community grieves with you.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

JLCustomTurkeyCalls

Sad news. We haven't been on here long but want to let you know were here for you.  May your son rest in peace.

Eric
www.jlcustomturkeycalls.com

JLCustomTurkeyCalls.com
Made in USA  Veteran Owned

hunter22

So sorry for your loss Gary. I can't even imagine what you are going through.

SS Calls

Sorry for your loss Gary.