OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Champ 2 Years In A Row

Started by tomstopper, January 29, 2015, 09:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

Just have to let everyone know how proud I am of my 9yr old daughter Sophia. She just won her 4th grade spelling bee (and won lasts years as well) and is moving on to regionals on March 5th. Please wish her luck. Again, I apologize if it seems as if I am just bragging but I am just so happy for her.

hunter22

Congrats to the young lady. And no, you are not bragging. All parents know exactly what you are feeling when your children do well.

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Bigspurs68

Momma said "Kill that turkey"

Rio Fan

Congrats to your daughter and I wish her luck at regionals!      :icon_thumright:

mgm1955

Congrats to your daughter on a job well done!!! No need to apologize, bragging is what you should do. It's great to see any child excel in school. Worth bragging about when they're yours. Congrats to you. Without support and guidance these things won't happen. Awesome!!!!

allaboutshooting

Quote from: tomstopper on January 29, 2015, 09:01:04 PM
Just have to let everyone know how proud I am of my 9yr old daughter Sophia. She just won her 4th grade spelling bee (and won lasts years as well) and is moving on to regionals on March 5th. Please wish her luck. Again, I apologize if it seems as if I am just bragging but I am just so happy for her.
My Congratulations and best wishes to Sophia!

Keep us informed, Dad.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

marshboy

I think its neat that you would post about your daughter's accomplishments on here.
Best of luck!
Greg

catdaddy

willy8457

M Sharpe

Congratulations to Sophia and good luck at the regionals. Hope she keeps on winning!! Your bragging just shows she's got your support, something lacking in most of the youths today.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Dtrkyman

Well I got to be honest, I was hoping she won a calling contest!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

zeke632

That's AWESOME

WAY TO GO SOPHIA!!!

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place