OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Deception Outdoors Turkey Decoys

Started by mozart_hunter, January 28, 2015, 11:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mozart_hunter

I bought one today at a hunting store. Have y'all heard of them. They are great looking decoys.

Gobble!

Those are pretty sharp! What's the material like?

kevin2

They have a look similar to Avian decoys. Have you seen each of them side by side?
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

fallhnt

Where did you buy that at? I think I'll get the one with the head turned.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

mnbeardbuster

I have the Boss. The molding is thicker, so they're harder then the DSD's. You can buy them on their website.

TauntoHawk

they look real good, im sure they will work.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mozart_hunter

Bought the boss hen at Mack's prairie wings in arkansas. They only had four of them. I had the avian x for 2 years I like this one much better. Paint looks more realistic and it is a harder plastic and not inflatable so you can't damage it if you shoot it.

mozart_hunter

Turkeyman62

A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

SKFOOTER

Quote from: mnbeardbuster on January 29, 2015, 01:49:57 PM
I have the Boss. The molding is thicker, so they're harder then the DSD's. You can buy them on their website.
Their website shows them Out of Stock.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: SKFOOTER on January 29, 2015, 04:29:56 PM
Their website shows them Out of Stock, so I called the owner, Garret Doyle.  He told me that they were upgrading their website and the decoys should be available on the website by February 20th.  The will have a rep or 2 at the NWTF Convention in Nashville next month but not but a few decoys for sale.

albrubacker

Is it as heavy as the DSD?
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

mnbeardbuster

If there is a difference, it's not noticable. I'm carrying 3 decoys in a USAHuntinggear double decoy bag. Their Facebook posts show they have some close to being ready.

SKFOOTER

Any new reviews on this decoy?  I see where they now have them available on their website.

wisconsinteacher