OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Most amazing bow work I've seen.

Started by allaboutshooting, January 24, 2015, 08:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

Here's a link to the most amazing bow work I've ever seen. Please take a look and let me know that you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

flintlock

I saw that yesterday and WOW is that every crazy!   To shoot that flipping fast and NAIL everything.  WOW!

Wess
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

Bigspurs68

Momma said "Kill that turkey"

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

owlhoot

Gobble!

mgm1955

tomstopper

coyotetrpr

I cant even shoot a semiautomatic hand gun that fast and accurate. very cool thanks for posting the link.
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

paboxcall

That video should loop at every 3D shoot, certainly might make people pick up the pace a little.

That is awesome shooting for sure.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

renegade19

Izzyjoe

That's fast shooting there, he should take up bird hunting!

Deputy 14

hobbes

Definitely different, fast, and accurate.  I wouldn't want him shooting at me.  But..........the infomercial video was annoying and deciding something is fact from old paintings seems foolish.  He may be correct  on shoot ing styles but I'd want to see more evidence than an artist's rendition of an archer.  I felt like I was watching some sort of dance routine.  Good tricks but it didn't do much for me.