Rob Roberts or Rhino gun work

Started by RiverRoost, January 24, 2015, 02:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PALongspur

Rob hands down.

I've had work done by both outfits.

Ihuntoldschool

RiverRoost

Wanting to get this gun to drop birds at 55 yds. Rob capable of this?

Snoodsniper

He's the only one that can answer that. Call 'em up.

dejake

Why would you want to shoot a bird at 55 yards?

owlhoot

Quote from: dejake on February 01, 2015, 07:04:59 AM
Why would you want to shoot a bird at 55 yards?
x2   they are a lot funner at 25 spittin and drummin!  Enjoy the show.

RiverRoost

No doubt more fun at 25 yds but I like knowing I can get it done that far if I have to

omegafoo

Rob Roberts hands down and I live within driving distance of rhino (2 hours). Had a bad experience with rhino customer service and after posting my experience on forums I was informed by them I'm on the "no work list". Very rude and unprofessional. Rob was the exact opposite and very helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

outdoors

IVE HAD ALOT OF TURKS HOLD UP AT 50yrds COULDN'T MAKE THE SHOT , THATS CHANGING  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

pdaugherty

Rob NO DOUBT, he's done three of my guns and all of them shot better when he got finished. Got a new Maxus and 20GA M2 I plan on sending him soon.

taylorjones20

Rob Roberts all the way.  We sent 5 guns to him over the summer and I was very impressed with the quality of work and customer service.  And the claims they make about barrel jump and recoil are not just made up, they are true.  I couldn't believe how much difference it made with 3.5" shells.  Call him, send it to him, and be glad you did.  You will not regret letting Rob make a great gun an even better gun!
Alive only by the Grace Of God

pdugas

I've had both of my 10ga.s worked on by Rob. Great to deal with and does great work.

Thicketmaster

I thought the Winchester sx3 already had the forcing cone lengthened from the factory?

mac43rn

I spoke with Rob this morning at the NWTF in Nashville.  Rob performed work on two of my benelli 20 gauge (cordoba and montefeltro). 

Forcing cone
trigger (reduced from 8 lb to 3 lb pull)
upgraded the trigger.  This feature I almost passed on, but I absolutely fell in love with the trigger.
slammer button
bolt extension.

Both guns are an absolute dream to shoot, but the Cordoba is truly amazing.  I love that gun for shooting dove. 

For the turkey gun, I am not sure if the bolt extension and the slammer button are a necessity. 

Sidenote.  Rob had his Benelli SBE2, 26", with a cerakote receiver and barrel.  The stock was camouflaged in Mossy Oak bottomland......it was stunning. 

RiverRoost

Talked to one of his guys on the phone the other day about this gun and he had just finished w somebody else's just like it. After he told me what all he got that gun to do I'm definitely sending mine to him.