turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NWTF CONVENTION MEET UP

Started by pappy, January 24, 2015, 12:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

It is getting closer and I would love to get everyone to meet up again this year and get a picture for the site. Our Banner is going to be on hand for everyone to sign, and we will try to meet infront of the convention doors at the fountain. This year I will text everyone who has that ability, as my son inlaw has one of those new type phone thingys ....LOL.....at least 15 minutes before we can meet. So, if you are going to be at the show, please pm your number to me or post it here and I will send out text notices. Hope everyone is gonna have a blast meet some faces and match them with names and see some super great calls and call makers.....pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Hey Pappy !

I'll be there for that supper you owe me ! Here's my # 540-874-4409   :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

pappy

Quote from: vaturkey on January 24, 2015, 06:49:12 PM

Hey Pappy !

I'll be there for that supper you owe me ! Here's my # 540-874-4409   :icon_thumright:

Don't you mean BR-549 and you got the supper thing backwards big boy....LOL
tel...573-380-8206

savduck

Ill be working in the Fin Bonz booth.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Ill be working in the Fin Bonz booth.
Georgia Boy

neal

I'll be there in the Hooks booth 331 if I'm not busy I'd love to meet up. Shoot me a text 715-491-9777 look forward to meeting up with everyone.
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

pappy

anyone who is working a booth just let me know the booth and or the number and if you can't make it I will try to get to you and take pics and have you sign the banner...
tel...573-380-8206

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

TN Beard Buster

Hey Pappy, I'll be there working in the Dead End Game Calls booth on Friday and possibly a short while on Saturday. Shoot me a text @ 931-247-0243 and I'll try and be there. Missed it last year, but looking forward to seeing everyone this year.

Doug Lewis

Hey Cuz!! You needa make a life size cut-out of me, and get it in the pic.... :goofball:

strut-n-rut

ill be there wed. thru sun. 740-562-5062

pappy

Quote from: Doug Lewis on January 26, 2015, 11:52:22 PM
Hey Cuz!! You needa make a life size cut-out of me, and get it in the pic.... :goofball:
HAHAHA.....do they make them that look that Bad?!!!!
tel...573-380-8206

BigMick

I'll be there.  I'll PM you my number.
I'll also be in the Woodhaven booth on Saturday from 2 - 4 and Sunday from 10 - 12.

Thanks

rempumpman

Barry James aka Rempumpman 870-450-9507! God willing will be there
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.