turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

DAVID HALLORAN METAL MOUTH CRYSTAL

Started by REBELYELL, January 23, 2015, 03:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

Anyone had a chance to hear this new call yet?

gatrkyhntr70

Haven't heard one personally but Lou at Midwest Turkey Supply has run calls for me in the past. It's an interesting combination!
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

WV Ridge Reaper

For that price I would hope it sounds good.

Stump.270

I talked to David a couple month ago when he was working on it and he said it was awesome

Team Bucky

It has one of the easiest breaks in the yelp of any pot call I've played. There is a video just posted to Youtube or on his facebook link for David Halloran Turkey calls. Check it out.

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

davisd9

Hate when a call is played inside. Sounds good from what I can tell.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Jbird22

Team Bucky

It's 10-bleow in New York ya gotta play em inside!!!

gobbler336

bcknuts

Sounds like a pretty good call to me.
Kevin

TauntoHawk

David builds some really good calls. His last few though have been a little steep on price IMO but maybe that's to keep demand in Check with how many he can produce in his shop.

I do really like his mouth calls as well, they don't get talked about much but his TKO has been a a go to call for me. His strikers have good balance  for me as well.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

scoot12

ncturkey

Stump.270

I ran it this weekend at turkeyrAma in perry it's a great call but I inly had enough cash for a awesome black poplar Purple Heart checkered box and I fell in love with his double glass and one piece dymondwood striker he only had one block of the black poplar he made 4 calls and they were awesome if you see him in Nashville I think he had one left me and my buddy got 2 of them his one piece dymondwood is the shizz he said that the plant that makes dymondwood wood burned down so he didn't have that many